Monday, October 16, 2017

Roswell, A Close Encounter

These two fellas were squaring off across the road from each other.  Fortunately we made it through before the bullets flew.


We found the Elks Lodge in Roswell with no trouble.  Soon we were off exploring and found the UFO Museum.


Inside is a replica of the actual crash site.   It's huge.


The crew was still hanging out near the museum so they come in for photos every day.



Not all survived the crash.  This is a preserved surgical research body.


This capsule survived the crash and was kept intact.  Seems they also used a hybernation chamber device for extended travel.



This explains the three types of sightings.


I personally took this picture in October of 2014 while we drove along I 10 just past the Arizona-New Mexico state line in the Dragoon Mtns.


The movie poster for ROSWELL, made in the early 1990s was partially filmed in Bisbee, Az. where I lived.


A very helpful young employee at the Roswell Visitors Center.


So my 50 year quest to get to Roswell has been fulfilled. One more thing checked off my bucket list.  I will need to edit my list for quality control.

Tomorrow Carlsbad Caverns.

See ya soon.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment